Oh yeah, good point...  not application.cfm, but onrequestend.cfm

- Matt Small

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Giarratana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 1:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Administration problem

ok...I can confirm that you have an annoying line made out of asterisks
(though I don't see the : at the beginning.  On the assumption that it
always falls after the template, do a search on your server for
onrequestend.cfm.  It could be anywhere from the current page directory
all
the way back up the file system tree to root.

Regards,
Neil