From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 3:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: APPLICATIONNAME

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what this error means? I have all the options
checked off in the CF Admin.

Thanks.

Robert O.
HW Wilson

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

"#APPLICATION.applicationName#"
Error near line 9, column 16.
  _____

Error resolving parameter APPLICATION.APPLICATIONNAME

Attempt to access an application variable when application management has
not been enabled.

Before application variables can be used, the application state management
system must be enabled using the CFAPPLICATION tag. Please refer to the
documentation on CFAPPLICATION.

Note: This feature may have been disabled by the site administrator.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFLOCK), occupying document position (9:1) to (12:21) in the template file
D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\LOAD_COUNT.CFM.