lol.. quite the afternoon :-)

I had posted a new link to CF-Talk (co HouseOfFusion) because Anthony
Petruzzi had posted that excellent "re-start" your CF server .bat file
(Thanks Tony!)

I guess I had a newbie see it, sign up and get rather confused :-)

It is a shame we treated her so badly (well.. not tooo badly, ALL CAPS gets
annoying quick) but I talked to her and all is well with the CF world (or at
least my little corner of it) again.

Thanks Micheal (and the community at large) for such a great list!

> my guess would be "Read the F$$$$ Bottom of the E-mail" but I'm not 100%
sure ;-)

> > I give what does RTFBOTE stand for?

> > RTFBOTE, Reba.

> > UH OH! THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I'M ASSUMING CAME FROM THE CFHUB
SITE. I