Afternoon Paul,

What you need to do is create a value list from the StudioID column and use
that in your next query, like this....

<cfset StudioIDlist = ValueList(reStudioIN.StudioID)>

<cfquery name="rsStudio" datasource="kid">
SELECT tblStudio.StudioID, tblStudio.StuShort, tblStudio.StudioName
FROM tblStudio
<cfif listlen(StudionList)>
WHERE tblStudio.StudioID NOT IN (#StudioIDList#)
</cfif>
ORDER BY tblStudio.StudioName ASC
</cfquery>

Incidentally you can probably do this :

<cfquery name="rsStudio" datasource="kid">
SELECT tblStudio.StudioID, tblStudio.StuShort, tblStudio.StudioName
FROM tblStudio
WHERE tblStudio.StudioID
NOT IN (SELECT StudioID
                    FROM tblKid
                WHERE Month(KidDate) IN (#Month(todayDate)#))
ORDER BY tblStudio.StudioName ASC
</cfquery>

I suspect that there is a JOIN of some kind, but its too warm in the office
and my brain isn't working quite right this afternoon... ;o)

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephen