On another note, is it possible to incorporatre a checkbox into CFGRID>?

If so, this will work for me?

-----Original Message-----
From: John McCosker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 9:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multiple Checkbox update?

<form ...>
<input type="checkbox" name="customerOne">
<input type="checkbox" name="customerTwo">
<input type="checkbox" name="customerThree">
</form>

Then when your doing your insert query

<cfquery name="insert" datasource="#request.dsn#" ...>
        INSERT INTO     tblSubscribe

        (customerOne,customerTwo,customerThree)
        (
                <cfif IsDefined("form.customerOne")><cfset
customerOne=1>#customerOne#,<cfelse>0,</cfif>
                <cfif IsDefined("form.customerTwo")><cfset
customerTwo=1>#customerTwo#,<cfelse>0,</cfif>
                <cfif IsDefined("form.customerThree")><cfset
customerThree=1>#customerThree#,<cfelse>0</cfif>
        )
</cfquery>

Then if you had another page showing who has done what it could look
something like this

<cfquery name="get" datasource="#request.dsn#" ...>
        select customerOne,customerTwo,customerThree
        from dbo.somewhere
        where someid=#maybesomevar#
</cfquery>
<cfparam name="ATTRIBUTES.customerOne" default="#get.customerOne#">
<cfparam name="ATTRIBUTES.customerTwo" default="#get.customerTwo#">
<cfparam name="ATTRIBUTES.customerThree" default="#get.customerThree#">

<FORM ....>
<input type="checkbox" name="customerOne" <cfif
len(ATTRIBUTES.customerOne) GT 0>selected</cfif>> <input type="checkbox"
name="customerTwo" <cfif len(ATTRIBUTES.customerTwo) GT
0>selected</cfif>> <input type="checkbox" name="customerThree" <cfif
len(ATTRIBUTES.customerThree) GT 0>selected</cfif>>
</FORM>

Just a quick and straight forward way but there are others and probably
better,