I have two different datasources for now we will call the datasource A and B

Is their anyway a query refernecing datasource A can affect datasource B?

I have a query that sets a group of classes offered by a client to inactive in
datasource A if the date is < today. The client is trying to tell me that this
query is causing the products in datasource B to deactivate. Has antone ever
heard of anything like this on an access database?

"Success is a journey, not a destination!!"

Doug Brown