How many questions does the BrainBench exam have?

I you don't mind me asking.....

Yves

-----Original Message-----
From: Declan Maher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 11, 2002 6:04 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Coldfusion Cert?

I took both. The differences are with the BB one you can keep your books
and studio open if you want to and nobody knows so it may not be worth
the paper its written on. If you do it genuinely then it is a difficult
exam (CF4 version). You are asked unusual questions of stuff you may
never have used. I certainly had never come across some of the stuff
before.

The official CF exam (CF5) is more straightforward. Hardly any
ridiculous questions and a better reflection of whats important to
know.I studied using:
Ben Forta's Developer Study Guide which is essential and the  Coldfusion
Web Application Construction Toolkit.
CF_buster http://www.centrasoft.com/default.cfm
 -This is fairly comprehensive series of tests similar to the real test.

There are some tests on http://www.cfcertification.com/ and also
www.forta.com.
Take as many tests as you can.
After all this I had 1.5 years experience at the time of taking and got
the Advanced Cert.

Regards,
Declan