From: Craig Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 5:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Suggestion for a good message forum to add to our CF SITE

I recently wrote a forum package, it's not bad even if I say so myself, and
has quite a lot of features.

It was written to work with msaccess but it only takes a few minutes to get
working correctly in ms sql, there's a version of it running on my
Counter-Strikes clan's web site at www.ukla.net if you want to have a look.

If you're interested mail me off list, perhaps we can arrange something, the
access version will probably be free when we get around to releasing it, not
sure how much we'd charge for a license of an upgraded sql version, but
probably only pennies if anything.

Craig.