Hi all,

I'm wondering what the simplest way would be to convert a query
recordset to a structure. I know that a recordset *is* a structure, but
I would like to copy it to the session scope and add, edit and remove
keys as it goes through various scripts. I can't find anything on the
developer's exchange.

The two options I can see are looping over each record and copying it to
a struct, or using Query functions to manipulate the recordset itself. I
haven't worked with the query functions very much - are there any
limitations to either of these approaches? How about performance?

Kay.
Kay Smoljak - ColdFusion Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd

Level 9/105 St George's Terrace - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375 www.perthweb.com.au

http://developer.perthweb.com.au - Tools for Developers
cfx_pwcamtech | cfx_pwimageproc | cfx_pwcardcyrpt