There is a custom tag... <cf_formfilter> on the developers exchange that I've been
using... It searches the caller.form.fieldnames structure looking for all sorts of
nasty includes.

After just reading it again I think I can also make it filter url submitted input as
well.

Anyone here use or have comments on this tags limitations? Was an easy first step for
me but I am suddenly worried about url hacks as well.

Brian