From: Hays, Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ntConsoleJava 98% of sys resources

We ran into this a couple of weeks ago. We would restart the server, this
thing would start up as a service and suck the life out of the machine. It
even started up 2 instances, the first got to about 200mb of ram before we
killed it. Then the second, which was at about 7mb, took off and started
eating up ram. We killed it, renamed the exe so that it would start up again
and everything has been fine since.

I don't know where this came from but we are running CF5.

Duncan Hays
Peace Corps