From: "Diana Nichols" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:58 AM
Subject: automatically submit form

I am generating a form to submit to a remote application....and I need to
have the form submit automatically.

Here's the tricky part....this will be run as a scheduled event, so there
won't be a browser open to run JS.....

Is there another way to have the form submit itself?

TIA!

Diana Nichols
Webmistress
http://www.lavenderthreads.com