Group:

This is the first time that I have to test for a NULL Value in MSSQL to
retrieve a record set. However, at my present knowledge level, I am unable
to retrieve this record set. Anyone have pointers on how I can do this?

Graham Pearson, System Administrator / Certified Webmaster
Northern Indiana Educational Services Center
Http://support.niesc.k12.in.us  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice (574) 254-0444 Ext 108 / (800) 326-5642 Fax: (574) 254-0148