At 05:15 PM 4/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Ah, but the real question that will end the debate.....
>
>Will it make a difference in NEO?
>
>I don't think it will if after your code is compiled.

  Someone mentioned that to me in the past.  I believe we were talking
about custom tags vs includes.
   "It won't make a performance difference because NEO is compiled."

  It seems like an either short-sited or based on an incorrect assumption.

  Just because it is compiled does not mean that two different methods of
performing the same action will operate with identical efficiency.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!