I have a custom tag that handles errors for us.  I added these lines of code
to the tag to do a rollback, if an error occurs and a transaction is in the
process:

<!--- If we are in a transaction, do a rollback --->
<cfif ListFindNoCase(getbasetaglist(),"CFTRANSACTION") gt 0>
        <cftransaction action="ROLLBACK"/>
</cfif>

However, I keep getting an error saying the rollback MUST be between
<cftransaction action=begin> and </cftransaction> tags.

My custom tag eventually does a <cfabort> if an error occurs (after
displaying appropriate messages).  Is that where the problem is?  If so, do
I need to do an explicit rollback like this?

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you.

Shawn Grover