From: Houk, Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: What is this SQL Error?

First time I've seen this one...what does it mean?

Diagnostics: ODBC Error Code = 40001 (Serialization failure)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Transaction (Process ID
60) was deadlocked on {lock} resources with another process and has been
chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.