I just set up a new server and when I attempt to view the web
page I get this error:

An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection
to the service.
The most likely cause of this problem is that the service is
not currently running. You can use the 'Services' Control Panel
to verify that the service is running and to restart it if necessary.

Windows NT error number 2 occurred.

So, I looked and the CF Application Server is not started. When
I attempt to start it I get this error:

Could not start the Cold Fusion Application Server service on
Local Computer.
The service did not return an error. This could be an internal
Windows error or an internal service error.
If te problem persists, contact your system administrator.

I checked the password on the cfserver account and everything
looks ok. Any ideas?

bjorno