-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Eidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 8:45 AM
To: CF-Talk

I dumped Paypal.

They blocked my account for a filed dispute that was settled months earlier.
Took money out of my account a gave it to someone else without verifying
that it wasn't settled. Then wanted me to put more money in so they could
give them more. But my account was blocked so I couldn't nor would I. Then
they said They couldn't reverse it the person just needed to send the money
back to my account. But it was blocked so he couldn't. He sent me a money
order and the day after I got it they sent him an email threatening to turn
him into collection if he didn't return the money to my account. We both
emailed them and finally they opened my account up and closed the issue.
They didn't even say sorry.

Rick Eidson