Also, watch the locking.  Make sure if there's select statements that you
use the SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL READ UNCOMMITTED to ensure a dirty
read.  You may be accidentally locking yourself out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Access /SQL Server

Memory issues?  MS SQL 2000 will use a lot more memory.  When working with
small tables and datasets you may be staying within the bounds of physical
memory on the machine and never notice a difference.  If you force the
system to use virtual memory, though, the slowdown could be the effects of
swapping to disk.

Jim