My suggestion is to write a stored procedure using the t-sql create table
command.  You'll have a lot of power to customize it exactly as you wish.

it could be as simple as this:

-- begin code
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_create_table]
        @table_name varchar(100) ,
        @body varchar(7800)
 AS

declare @sql_begin varchar(100)
declare @sql_middle varchar(100)
declare @sql_end varchar(100)

set @sql_begin = 'CREATE TABLE dbo.'
set @sql_middle = '('
set @sql_end = ')'

execute(@sql_begin + @table_name + @sql_middle + @body + @sql_end)

GO
-- end code

@table_name is the name of the table.
@body are the parameters of the create table command.

If you're not familiar with create table, check out Books Online in Query
analyzer.