At 10:58 AM 4/23/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I hope nobody takes offense at this question it is, however, a reasonable
>question from the bigger perspective of running a company...
>
>Does anyone at MM ever check the custom tags posted to the gallery or at
>MindTool check the UDFs posted to CFLIB for security flaws, hack code, etc?

  So far as I know, the Developer's exchange is an open forum.  Buyer
beware.  Whatever someone posts get put up there.

  In contrast, the cflib.org is checked in an attempt to retain high
quality of the functions and content.  What they actually check for, I
can't say.  I believe that it is efficiency.  There is some text about this
on the cflib site.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!