From: Wallick, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 3:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Custom Error Templates

Hey all.

I'm using <cferror> to define a custom request error template and I'm having
some strange issues:

Naturally, I want the error page to look like the rest of the site (I like
consistency). So I made the error template with the same colors, style
stuff, etc. as the rest of the site. Here's the problem:

Intermittently, the error page ignores any CFML tags, variables, etc. that I
placed in it. The only variables that evaluate consistently are the #error.#
variables. When I view the source, I can see some CFML code.

What gives? Can't I use CFML in an error template?

         Mike Wallick
         Web Application Developer
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>