If you pass N delimiters, CF will treat each one line a different
delimiter.

Now - I _swear_ I remember writing a REListGet UDF which would allow you
to pass a regex (with multiple characters of course) and perform a
listgetAt, but I can't seem to fnd it now. Ah - yes, there it is -
RESplit (http://www.cflib.org/udf.cfm?ID=424). Not the exact same, but
close enough. ;)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus

"http://www.foobar.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=x_main_en,Company=

{7C4ED4E1-1DE9-46A0-BC3E-BE1C2FA9E9C9},varset=Xlang:en_US,varset=Xcntry: