From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Can I do this with CF client variables?

I'm probably making it more complex than it needs to be.  If I'm setting
CF
client variables, for instance, just a UserID to identify a returning
member
(customer, employee, whatever), will CF recognize the returning client
from
more than one computer?

Maybe my misunderstanding stems from not thoroughly understanding how
cookies are implemented.  With CF client variables, can a 1:many (one
set of
client variables to many computers/cookies) relationship exist, or must
it
be 1:1?

Jim