At 11:59 AM 4/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Parameter exists has gone away  and not supported anymore (well it is there
>for legacy apps).

> > Can anyone explain what the major benefits are for using IsDefined rather
> > than ParameterExists?

As he says, the major benefit is that when cf6 comes out any code you've
written with "IsDefined" will still be working. You may not be able to say
the same for "ParameterExists" exists. It could simply disappear completely
in the next minor release. It's been deprecated since I think the first v3
release.

--min