I'm enhancing a record edit screen that includes images. If you opened a
record for editing and saved it without changing the images, it was
generating a "CFFILE can't find the file to uploard" error on a mac. In
the code, there was a conditional if form.image is '' then do nothing,
but it was still trying to upload something. When I had the page output
the formfield, it contained a path to a .tmp file in the server's temp
direcotdy under WINNT. Anyone ever hear of this?

Doug Jordon