Neil, others at MM...   I'm curious how CFMX is considered in regards to
upgrading from previous versions?  Is CFMX considered a "new" product line,
or is it still eligible under the upgrade subscription for the current
ColdFusion Server line?  The pricing looks almost too good to be true, so
I'm wondering if there's a catch.

I'm looking at upgrading some v4.x servers, so if I purchase a license for 5
with a subscription (now $869.00 instead of the $2200 or so) will this also
cover CFMX when fully released?

-Justin Scott, Lead Developer
 Sceiron Internet Services, Inc.
 http://www.sceiron.com