OK, now that the cat's out of the bag... is there, by chance, any
support for printing, either local or across the internet?

- Matt Small

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 10:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX

> Question: Under web servers in the system requirements
> section, WebSite Pro is glaringly absent. How come? Will
> it run under WS?

I don't know the definitive answer to this, but I think that the final
version will support WebSite. I'm basing this on the fact that JRun 3.1
currently supports WebSite. Keep in mind that the CF MX preview may not
be
fully feature-complete; it's a preview.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/