Well, I'm biased - heck, I liked QofQ in CF5, but I think you should
check out the docs for QofQ in MX. If you have avoided it in the past,
there is no reason not to now.

For example, to me, the biggest problem was the inability to do a case
insenstive search. That has been corrected.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus