> in CF when calling a SP through the stored proc tag,
> when bringing back multible result sets you use
>
> <CFPROCRESULT NAME="q_actualHours" RESULTSET="1">
> <CFPROCRESULT NAME="q_WOKERS" RESULTSET="2">
>
> . and so on,
>
> what would be the equivalent in asp if anyone knows
>
> when using
>
> set objRs = objCmd.Execute()

If I recall correctly, you'll only have one Recordset object, but you can
use the NextRecordset method of the Recordset object to navigate from one
recordset to the next. It's not really directly analogous to CF; you can't
have a disconnected recordset, I don't think. There's an article on the
4GuysFromRolla site about this, if I remember correctly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444