1 down, 1/4 million or so to go. :-)

Oh, and as for those little buttons, I believe someone wrote them as a
DW extension that you can plug in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie L. Criswell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver MX Functionality?? (was: CFMX etc etc)

Well, I've gotta tell you.  I've been pecking away with DWMX all
morning.

I've been a very devoted HS and Dreamweaver user.  I've evaluated
CFStudio and UltraDev, but after you're used to doing everything
manually, learning a new piece of development software is about as
appealing as riding in the same car with your parents and your children
all day long.  Anyhow, I just couldn't ever swallow the change.  THIS
new piece of software, however, is very exciting.  I'm making the
commitment to use it exclusively until it expires.  I'm missing terribly
the little vertical stream of buttons down the left of the HS program,
but I'm betting I'll be a convert before it's all over.

I feel strongly that this software will delight Studio users as well as
DW users.  Great job guys!

~Val