> I am referring to FLiP. A process by which you can truly
> get the most out of your requirements gathering, prototyping
> and eventual coding. By using wireframe, mind maps and
> prototypes with devnotes, to tear from the client what
> they really need, not just what they think they need.

These practices have existed long before ColdFusion was a glint in J.J.
Allaire's eye. I hardly think you can credit them to Fusebox. This just
illustrates the adage "what's old is new again" - many web developers
ignored the lessons of the past and "discovered" all these things for
themselves. If you're going to learn these things from Hal Helms, or not at
all, by all means, learn all you can from Hal. Hal is certainly a smart guy.
But don't make the mistake that there's something novel here.

> Fusebox is a mature, open, standards based methodology.

What does that mean? I don't even think it's a methodology at all, in the
standard sense of the term. For example, eXtreme Programming is a
methodology - it tells you how to organize the development process, but
doesn't tell you how to organize your files. What standards does Fusebox
use? What does it mean that it's open? Open to what? What makes it mature?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444