Hell, we've always had a 'fusebell' which is ringed when someone wants help.
That's one reason why people love Fusebox, because we have such a tight
community.

Dig a tiny bit deeper and you'll find the core files. Currently the core files,
are the spec. We're just a bunch of stupid programmers and our attempt at
actually writing a spec for Fusebox comes about from writing an implementation
of a bunch of ideas, then calling that the specification. :-) It came out
backwards but somehow it worked. There are multiple implementations of Fusebox
that all work the same. We're working on a true specification through our new
Fusebox steering committee which will allow core files to be created in just
about any way to produce the standard Fusebox outcome.

Steve