Okay, this may have been asked a thousand times but I'm going to make it
1001.

When comparing the Numberformat and Decimalformat funcitons (for CF 4.x)
what is the difference when it comes to rounding and numeric accuracy?

Here's the problem:  I recently added a summary report to a financial
calculation page.  The page has been using
NumberFormat(tot_tot+misc_tot,"9-$999,999,999.99") for several years
(the application has been in live use since around 1998).  The report
that I built is using DollarFormat instead.  I was told that several of
the totals are coming up fine in a few cases, off by a penny in most
cases and off by two pennies in more than a few cases as well.

First of all, am I correct in thinking that this is a display issue?
Also, which one is more accurate?

Thanks!
Hatton Humphrey