From: Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 2:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Email Time Off Unix

I am running CF4.5 on solaris.
When I send an email with cfmail the resulting email's sent time (in MS
Outlook) is 1 hour ahead. The date and time on the unix server is
correct. When I send an email from the shell the resulting email's sent
time is correct.When I cfoutput now() to a browser window I get the
correct time.

Anyone come across this?