From: Stephen Moretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Simple question .... QueryOfQuery

> Thanks for you input Justin,
>
> But I think I need to find a workaround .... in a typical case of this
page
> the original list holds 30-90.000 addresses .... and the partial list
> contains 0-90.000 addresses ..... needless to say that this query takes
> forever...

Hmmm... With that number of records in a text file its always going to be
slow....

I'd be tempted to load the records from the text file into the database,
which will take some time, and then write a suitable outer join query to get
the records that aren't in your second table.

Hope this helps

regards

Stephen