Over the weekend we got the following email msg generated thousands of times
by our CF Server.  We have errors that are generated on the CF server (as
part of the site error handling) send an email to the webmaster.

We have never seen this error before.  It makes no sense.  We have no clue
what the problem is.  The code it refers to has been working fine for months
and months.  Then on a Sat. after noon, out of the blue, it triggers and
virtually every visitor to our site generated this error...actually it
doesn't appear to be an error.  It didn't impede their ability to navigate
the site.  Just generated emails.  It's a simple CFELSEIF Session.someVar
conditional that it's tripping on.  Earlier that session var is set by
default to FALSE if not defined, in a CFPARAM statement.  We bounced the CF
server this morning and after a few minutes of additional errors, they have
now stopped (as if a queue emptied or something).

Has anyone else had this happen or have a clue what would cause this?

We are running CF Server 5

----- Sample Message -----

> Diagnostics: InsideText Cannot convert  to boolean.Please, check the
ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions between data typesThe error
occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFELSEIF), occupying document position (124:2) to (124:31).