From: Dina Hess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Left Outer Join - Lotsa Pain!

mark

the ansi syntax for the left outer join goes like something like
this:

FROM tablename w
LEFT OUTER JOIN tablename e ON w.foreignkey = e.primarykey
LEFT OUTER JOIN tablename s ON w.foreignkey = s.primarykey
LEFT OUTER JOIN tablename a ON w.primarykey = a.foreignkey

and margaret made a good point...best place to learn is in access query
builder (design view). once you get in there, switch to sql view to see all.
:)

~ dina