Hey all you SoCal CF'ers.

I'm looking for anyone with anything to say to speak at upcoming
meetings. We meet in Corona on the last Tuesday of the month. If you
haven't attended, please do. If you think you'd like to present, please
email me. We're always looking for interesting people and topics, heck
even just interesting topics and boring people :)

I can't afford to fly anyone out or anything but would if I could,
sorry.

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant, and Author
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
President/Founder, Inland Empire CFUG.
www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com/>

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is life, fight for it."