From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 9:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Tag Updater for Studio 5 and MX?

OK, so I've posted this question 4 times in the beta forums and *still* have

yet to get any sort of response, so I figured I'd ask here since this list
is apparently what MM is reading.

Will there be a tag updater for CF Studio 5 (or 4.5 for that matter)
containing all of the MX tags like there was when CF 5 was released? I think

that would quell 99% of the flames from people on the list. This way, if you

want to upgrade, great; if not, you can still take advantage of the new
features in MX.

And please, don't tell me to get Homesite+ because I've been using the beta,

and it's just CF Studio re-branded. I have yet to see any new features that
would prompt me to pay for an upgrade. And even then, it still has some
shortcomings.

Can anybody from MM (or Team MM if you're in the know) comment?

Regards,
Dave.