Not sure if this is an error or just a bad practice, but you don't need the
# signs in your variable declaration (cfset)

<CFSET var = ListGetAt(Form.FIELDNAMES, i)>

works just fine.  Also you don't need to generate that var at all you can
just do a list loop like this:

<CFLOOP list="#form.fieldnames#" index="formField">
        #formField# = #evaluate(formField)#
<CFLOOP>

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)