From: Reuben Poon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Form.FIELDNAME - error!!!!

I think that the # on the right side of the set operand is redundant.

<CFSET my_var = #another_var#>

or

<CFSET my_var = another_var>

There is only one thing for *another_var* to be: a variable.  If you wanted
my_var to hold the string "another_var" you should quote the right hand
side:

<CFSET my_var = "another_var">

So my .02 is that pounds just clutter up your statement.

Reuben Poon