From: William H. Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 2:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Getting data from excel97

Well, that makes sense... the first row of the column is text (used for the
column name) that may be what is happening.

Can I make references to the default names of the excel columns when
importing? (sheet1A,sheet1B,sheet1C,etc.)

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's Energy Management and Markets Business

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/