Hi all,

Sorry that previous message had wrong subject line.

I got a question from a colleague a few mins ago and thought someone here
might be able to shed some light on it as it is CF5 related (I'm still
developing on 4.5.1).

Basically, my colleague has noticed that error templates are delivered with
the http 500 Internal Server Error header as opposed to the normal http 200
OK header being returned with previous versions of CF. He wants to know how
to enforce the 200 OK header instead so as to take advantage of IE's in
built "show friendly error messages" function that some of his users may
have set in their browsers. So far he has tried creating a site-wide error
handler template and tried to set the 200 OK response header using CFHeader.

Is there anything else he should try? I realise that it is actually best
practice to return errors with an http 500 response, however he wishes to
take advantage of the IE feature mentioned earlier.

TIA,
Dave