> I am running CF 4.5.1 on WIN NT IIS 4.0..., intranet application
>
> There is a  .cfm module that writes a cookie using;
>
>   <CFCOOKIE name="item#ID#" value="#Last_Updated#" expires="30">
>
> that has been working fine.  Suddenly 99% of the clients now get;
>
>       "Page Cannot be displayed ....."
>
> but some people still have no problem viewing the page.  When
> the line above that writes the cookie is removed all is well.

My guess is that you're generating an error with one of those two variables
in some cases, and that error is screwing up your output big-time. Try
looking at the generated HTTP response directly, if you can, using either a
recording proxy or an HTTP client like HTTPAnalyzer:
http://www.coolfusion.com/Downloads.cfm

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496