(Sorry didn't change subject on first message)

I have another join question ...  I am trying to get the following data:

1 PRODUCT is a KIT, the KIT consists of multiple GROUPS of PRODUCTS

So, a Fishing Rod, Reel and Line combo  would look like this:

Fishing Rod Reel and Line Combo (main product)

Choose a rod (group_name)
    Rod A (itemid - product)
    Rod B (itemid - product)

Choose A Reel (group_name)
    Reel A (itemid - product)
    Reel B (itemid - product)
    Reel C (itemid - product)

Choose Fishing Line (group_name)
    Line A (itemid - product)
    Line B (itemid - product)

My tables are such:

PRODUCT Table (which holds the main product (the combo) and the kit products
as well
id, title, sku ...

KIT GROUP Table (which holds the Choose a Rod, Choose a Reel ... groups)
id, group_name, productid (Main product)

KIT GROUP ITEMS table (which is all the items for each group)
id, groupid, itemid (which is a product id)

Whew ... any of you joiners out there?

Thanks

Paul Giesenhagen