At 06:38 PM 5/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>On 5/13/02, Kay Smoljak penned:
> >Which is fine, except it's not taking into account commas that appear in
> >the title or blurb fields. I'm sure there's a simple answer, but I'm at
> >a loss to see it. Any ideas?
>
>As far as I know, ColdFusion reads commas a list delimiters, period.
>It doesn't matter if you are using qualifiers. I'd like to see that
>fixed somewhere along the line by adding a Qualifier variable to the
>cfloop tag. The easiest thing to do is simply create a MS Access
>datasource and import the csv file. That will take 5 minutes.

  What about the Delimiter attribute of the cfloop tag?
  Every list function also has a similar attribute.
  If you want to change the delimiters on a list, you can use the
ListChangeDelims function.
  I haven't been following this thread, so I can't comment on the problem
that is trying to be solved.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!