Hello all,

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around doing a "next page" type
output where the query output is grouped.

Basically, the table has products made up of three records (each) that are
output as one.  I wish the differences were simply attributes to I could
normalize the product table, but unfortunately, they need to be treated as
seperate products.

The number of records returned is NOT always going to be three times the
number of products listed. Sometimes each product will only have one record,
and sometimes up to three.

Any ideas??

Jeff Beer
Director of Application Development