Yep, it's a great resource which is why I've been using it. Problem is, I want more. I
want people to be able to post from a threaded archive to the lists. I want the posts
to be in the archive the second they hit the list (which they are already). I want
list archives going back till the beginning. I want the information at peoples
fingertips where and when they want and need it. A one stop shop. We've lost a few
members because the list gets a lot of posts. Having a place that they can read
without being deluged will bring them back. I want the lists to be useful and
accessible to all. SMTP, HTTP, NNTP, web services, etc. However you want the data,
it'll be there.