I already gave yesterday, but I agree if we knew the costs, we could see
where everyone is at and then add accordingly...  I would be willing to pump
in more money, if I knew where we stood!

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign

> Personally, I think that people would be more willing to donate if there
was some kind of indication as to the toal amount needed
> (itemized) and an indicator of the amount donated.  Having some kind of
meter would be helpful.  Something like:

> $10,000 ------ Our goal
> |

> $7500
> |

> $5000
> |
> ------ $3500 Donated so far
> |
> $2500
> |

> --
>
> Also, a list of the top 10 or so contributors would be good.
>
> This way, potential donors could get an idea about what the goal is, how
much is needed for the goal and the current status.   The